Predefined imaging process
Predefined animal categories help you set up anatomical programming.
Easily Measure Length And Angles
A set of user-friendly utility tools makes it wasy to measure and annotate.
Direct Graphic User Interface
Intuitive graphic user interface optimizes exposure conditions and image review while reducing unnecessary rewrok and repeat imaging.
Main FeaturesBasic Functions
- DICOM File Management
- DICOM 3.0 Compliant
- Transmit images to PACS Server
- DICOM Print
- DICOM Worklist
- CD burning with CD viewer
- Display acquired images side-by-side
- Measure lengths and angles of acquired images
- Add text annotation, graphics, and electonic markers
- Data backup and restore
- Generator control