iScan 2 Veterinary Ultrasound
Call for Price
iScan2 is a lightweight and robust veterinary ultrasound designed for high volume, rough use ultrasound imaging. With a large display and long lasting battery, it is ideal for work in the field. Its advanced technology creates crisp and clear images when diagnosing equine and bovine subjects.
- Broad 3.5 – 9MHz frequencies for advanced imaging
- Either a convex or a rectal linear probe for screening of mares, cattle, and ruminants
- Option for OLED video glasses so you can keep your eyes on the animal, not on your display
- Top quality lithium-ion battery offers up to 7 hours of use on a single charge
- Fast and easy to use
- Shoulder strap for portability and comfort
- Perfect ultrasound scanner for equine or bovine veterinarians
- Produces easy to interpret images with stunning image resolution
- User-friendly design makes scanning fast and simple
- Uses post-processing functionality that creates smoother anti-aliased edges and improved image quality
- Military grade construction to ensure durability
- Water-resistant casing, ideal for a variety of environments
Latest Technology in Ultrasound
- Lightweight – just 5.3 lbs. including battery and probe
- Linear rectal probe is ideal for veterinary professionals specializing in bovine and equine reproduction. This facilitates basic examinations of eye globe, tendons, and the animal’s body.
- Convex rectal probe is engineered for rectal examinations of cattle and horses, pigs, and small ruminants. Allows veterinarians to examine the lungs and reproductive tract.