PRIMERA TENS/NMES with HAN Waveform
Call for Price
- Extensive range of programs
- 8 TENS and 6 NMES Programs
- The HAN TENS Waveform: A unique dispense and disperse mode of stimulation which modulates between low (2 Hz) and high (70 Hz) frequencies.
- TENS programs used for temporary pain relief
- NMES programs stimulate healthy muscles in order to facilitate and improve muscle performance.
- Complete package includes: PRIMERA Unit, Carrying Case, Battery, Leadwires, Electrodes, Electrode Positioning Back Belt and Users Manual.
- Two-year Warranty
- Dual channel: Individually isolated circuits
- Type: Constant Current
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 Volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero
- TENS and NMES Amplitude: 0 – 80 mA
- Programs Include: Continuous TENS, Burst TENS, Modulated TENS, HAN TENS, and NMES
- PRIMERA™ Unit Sliding Back Cover
- PRIMERA™ User’s Manual
- PRIMERA™ Leadwire Set – 2 each
- PRIMERA™ Electrode Positioner Belt for the Back
- Dura-Stick Plus Round Blue Foam Backing 2″ (10x 4-pack)