Intelligent grid simulation image processing replaces the use of a physical grid
Virtual Grid™ intelligent image processing replaces the use of a grid to enhance contrast and improve clarity while reducing dose as much as 50% compared to exams performed with a grid. Allows lower dose without sacrificing image quality while helping prevent retakes associated with grid misalignment.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid line ratio, density and interspacing material
- Can be applied to all body parts,* including chest, abdomen, head, spine, pelvis, upper and lower extremities.
Hydro Ag antibacterial coating
FDR D-EVO III detectors are coated with Fujifilm’s exclusive Hydro AG, engineered to kill bacteria on its surfaces and outlast conventional silver ion (Ag) coatings, providing an added safety measure against healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
• 99.99% effective against most common bacteria*
• 100 times more effective than traditional silver ion coatings*
• 10,000 times more effective than surfaces with no coating*
* Based on residual bacteria counts.
Refined Dynamic Visualization image processing
Produces exceptional images
FDR D-EVO III G80i utilizes the latest Fujifilm digital image processing technology, including Dynamic Visualization, which optimizes image display based on recognition of contrast levels throughout the entire exposure field. The resulting first-up images have outstanding detail and greater window and leveling capability in PACS.
Patented ISS capture technology
Promotes high sensitivity
Fujifilm’s proprietary Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) positions its capture electronics (TFTs) at the irradiation side, in contrast to traditional detectors. This design significantly suppresses scattering and attenuation of X-ray signals, improving efficiency to produce sharper images at lower doses compared to traditional designs.**
- High resolution images
- Increased sharpness
- High DQE
- Improved dose efficiency
Enables automatic x-ray detection
Fujifilm’s “SmartSwitch” technology enables automatic X-ray detection, eliminating the need for a wired connection to the X-ray generator. This allows image capture with any x-ray source on demand and simplifying use with other rooms or mobiles.
- FDX Console workstation (requires version 9 or greater application software)
- Virtual Grid advanced grid simulation software or choice of physical grids
- Mobile upright stand
- Mobile articulating cart