Call for Price
iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, Blackberry®, any mobile or smart device!
Combine the versatile Opal-RAD Professional Workstation software with our web-based DICOM Viewer and you have Anywhere, Anytime Viewing now on Any Device.
mOpal* (mobile Opal) is a browser-based viewer for reviewing images on Mac, Windows, mobile devices, tablets and smart phones including iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. With mOpal, receive fast access both onsite or remotely**, available with any 20/20 system.
- Can be accessed on tablets, Macs, and mobile phones
- Perfect for exam room viewing or offsite consults
- Zero footprint, no download or app needed
- Great for referring physicians
- Same user-name and password as 20/20 Imaging PACS
- Patient list and images available for anytime viewing
- Simple patient filter and search
- View annotations created on OpalWeb
- Fully customizable settings to accommodate your specific needs
- Easy to use: tap, drag, and pinch movements to manipulate images
Available as an add-on to an existing Opal-RAD package or with a new system
Request a quote today